You have an amazing collection of travel photos from your last trip and are super excited to post them on Instagram. But what in the world should you say in the caption? You have this beautiful photo from your vacation in Bali, your hiking trip in Peru, or your city getaway in Europe and you are at a complete loss for words.
Coming up with travel captions for Instagram is by far the most difficult thing to do. You want those captions to be witty, inspiring, funny, but most of all, memorable so that your followers remember you and new followers start following you. The pressure is on! And if you are posting every single day, it is a lot of work.
This is why I put together a list of the 365 best travel captions for Instagram so that you have something to say every day of the year! This list includes everything from funny travel captions to adventure travel captions and the cutest couple travel captions. Copy and paste these in your next post, save some for later, and keep enjoying your trip!
Why Your Captions Matter
In the very beginning, Instagram used to be mostly a visual platform where people would share photography. Over the years, Instagram has developed and it has become a place to connect with others get to know one’s personality. The launch of videos and Instagram stories makes it so much easier to get to know someone.
However, Instagram feed posts are still the best and longest lasting way to share your beautiful photos. And this is where captions play an important role. Especially if you are an aspiring travel influencer, you are going into an already saturated market and in addition to creating great Instagram photography, having a memorable caption can really help you stand out and grow your Instagram account.
People on Instagram are looking for more than pretty photos – they are looking to connect and the best way to connect is by showing them your personality. Are you funny and always cracking jokes? Do you want to inspire people? Are you a motivator? This list of 365 Instagram travel captions covers all types of captions to help your personality shine through in your Instagram posts!
Guidelines and Limits of Instagram Captions
Instagram has certain guidelines and restrictions when it comes to writing captions. It is always helpful to keep these in mind and make sure you are not exceeding any of the limits and risk your post being deleted or worse – an Instagram account block.
These are Instagram caption limits to keep in mind:
- Instagram caption character limit (with spaces): 2,200 characters
- Instagram hashtags limit: 30 hashtags
- Instagram bio character limit: 150 characters (including emojis)
- Instagram username character limit: 30 characters
- Number of accounts you can tag in your photo: 20 in a normal post, 15 in a carousel post
Tips for Writing a Great Instagram Travel Caption
How do you actually write a compelling Instagram travel caption? What are the most important things you need to do to capture your audience’s attention and make them hit that “read more” button? These are my best tips on writing a great Instagram caption.
The first sentence is the most important! This is what the reader will see first and your goal is to capture their attention so they click “read more”. If your first sentence is not compelling, they may not read your entire story and you have missed an opportunity to connect with them.
Ask a question. One of the best ways I found to have an engaged audience is to ask them questions in my captions. Everyone loves to talk about themselves and asking them a question is a great way to learn more about your audience and to increase your travel post engagement.
Do not use swear words! The Instagram algorithm is designed to detect swear words and will block your post.
Add a Call to Action. Think about capturing the attention of your readers and directing your Instagram audience to your latest blog post, your Instagram stories, Instagram guides, or anything you would love them to read. An example is “make sure you check out my latest blog post about the best budget hotels in the Maldives. Link in bio.”
Use hashtags beneath your caption. If you add hashtags within your caption, it reduces readability and you have a greater chance of losing the attention of your audience.
Use emojis! Emojis are so fun and are a great way to share emotions in addition to the caption. If you think about it, have you ever skipped a post that started with a broken heart or crying emoji? It symbolizes a heart-felt story is being shared and you likely want to read it. Make sure you add a relevant emoji in the first 2 lines of your caption to capture the attention of your audience. Emojis in the middle of the caption also help to break down the content into easily readable sections.
Use shorter sentences and breaks. People don’t like to read large blocks of text. It’s not appealing to the eye and they will skip reading your post. If you want your readers to read your entire caption, make sure to use short sentences and break up your text in paragraphs. You will have a higher retention rate if your text is nicely formatted and not just one big pile of words.
A great tip for writing your captions is to write them in your notes and prior to posting, copy the caption into an online line break tool so that it will preserve your spacing in the caption. That way Instagram won’t delete your spaces and you have a visually appealing caption.
365 Best Instagram Travel Captions
These are the 365 best Instagram travel captions to make sure you have something smart, witty, fun, or inspirational to say every day of the year. The captions are broken up into sections to help you navigate this extensive list.
General Travel Captions
- I don’t travel to escape life but for life not to escape me.
- “Let’s wander where the wifi is weak.” – Barcelover
- Travel is the healthiest addiction.
- Work hard, travel harder.
- I have found my happy place.
- What’s on my bucket list? Everywhere!
- Not all who wander are lost.
- No place is ever as bad as they tell you it’s going to be.
- Investment in travel is an investment in yourself.
- Life is short and the world is big. I better get started.
- My new routine: Journey. Explore. Discover. Repeat.
- I’ve got a bad case of wanderlust.
- I follow my heart. And it usually leads me to the airport.
- Money can’t buy happiness but it can buy plane tickets!
- Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.
- It is better to see something once than to hear about it a thousand times.
- “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” – Neale Donald Walsch
- When was the last time you did something for the first time?
- “I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m on my way” – Carl Sandburg
- “Keep your face always toward the sunshine – and shadows will fall behind you.” – Walt Whitman
- “To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries.” – Aldous Huxley
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.” – H. Jackson Brown Jr
- “Like all great travellers, I have seen more than I remember and remember more than I have seen.” – Benjamin Disraeli
- “The only people who ever get anyplace interesting are the people who get lost.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “If we were meant to stay in one place, we’d have roots instead of feet.” – Rachel Wolchin
- Wander Often, Wander Always.
- Take me anywhere.
- “People don’t take trips, trips take people.” – John Steinbeck
- “Don’t be a tourist, be a traveller.” – Adolf Vella
- “Travel becomes a strategy for accumulating photographs.” – Susan Sontag
- “In the end, we only regret the chances we didn’t take.” — Lewis Carroll
- I have an insane calling to be where I’m not.
- Of all the books in the world, the best stories are found between the pages of a passport.
- “So much of who we are is where we have been.” – William Langewiesche
- Tired feet, happy heart.
- I only collect one thing: stamps in my passport.
- PSA: Update your address book—I live here now.
- Travel not to find yourself, but to remember where you have been all long.
- Your wings are already exist, all you have to do is fly.
- Time flies… until you’re counting down the days to your next vacay.
- Permanently out of office.
- Life goal: Create a life that people assume you have anyway based on your Instagram account!
- Happiness is planning a trip to somewhere new.
- Home is where your story begins.
- We take photos as a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone.
- I don’t know the question, but travel is definitely the answer.
- You are limited only by your imagination – and your wallet.
- There are 7 days in a week and someday is none of them.
- A true traveler’s journey is never complete.
- The best things in life are the people we love, the places we’ve been, and the memories we’ve made along the way.
- Go where you feel most alive.
- I have 99 problems and traveling is not one of them.
- I love those days when my only decision is window or aisle.
- You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy a plane ticket and that’s kind of the same thing.
- “A camera teaches you how to see without a camera.” – Dorothea Lange
- You don’t need magic to disappear, all you need is a destination.
- Love is the food of life, travel is dessert.
- People never forget two things, their first love and their first day in New York City.
- “The traveler sees what he sees. The tourist sees what he has come to see.” – G.K. Chesterton
- All you need is
- Watch more sunsets than Netflix.
- I’m in a complicated relationship with my suitcase.
- Having to unpack my suitcase after vacation is like the ultimate emotional baggage.
- “We wander for distraction, but we travel for fulfillment.” – Hilaire Belloc
Definitions as Travel Caption
- Wanderlust wan·der·lust/ [noun] a strong desire to travel.
- Fernweh feirn·veyh/ [noun] German; the feeling of being homesick for a place you’ve never been; a crave for travel.
- Resfeber race·fay·ber/ [noun] Swedish; the restless race of the traveler’s heart before the journey begins, when anxiety and anticipations are tangled together.
- Eudaimonia [noun] Greek; the content, happy state you feel when you travel.
- Solivagant sōˈlivəgənt [adj.] Latin; Wandering alone. A solitary adventurer who travels or wanders the globe.
- Sehnsucht ˈzeɪnˌzʊxt / [noun] German; A wistful longing and yearning in the heart.
- Dérive [noun] French; A spontaneous and unplanned journey where the traveler leaves their life behind allows themselves to be guided by the landscape and architecture.
- Vagary vagārī / [verb] Latin; A whimsical or roaming journey.
- Livsnjutare / [noun] Swedish; “Enjoyer of life”, this describes a person who loves life deeply and lives it to the extreme.
- Rückkehrunruhe / [noun] German; The feeling of returning home after an immersive trip only to find it fading rapidly from your awareness.
- Coddiwomple / [verb] English slang; To travel purposefully towards an unknown or vague destination.
- Vorfreude / [noun] German; the joyful, intense anticipation and joy when you are looking forward to something.
Fernweh feirn·veyh / [noun] German; the feeling of being homesick for a place you’ve never been; a crave for travel
Adventure Travel Captions
- An adventure a day keeps the doctor away.
- And so the adventure begins.
- “If You Think Adventure Is Dangerous, Try Routine, It’s Lethal.” – Paul Coelho
- “Jobs Fill Your Pocket But Adventures Fill Your Soul.” – Jamie Lyn Beatty
- “The Biggest Adventure You Can Ever Take Is To Live The Life Of Your Dreams.” – Oprah Winfrey
- My love for camping is in-tents.
- Take a walk on the wild side.
- What is life but one grand adventure.
- When life knocks you down, roll over and look at the stars.
- “A good traveller has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.” – Lao Tzu
- Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos, kill nothing but time.
- If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.
- Life was meant for a great adventure and close friends.
- Sharing adventures means enjoying them 100% more.
- I’m not bored, just restless between adventures.
- Spontaneity is the best kind of adventure.
- “If happiness is the goal – and it should be, then adventure should be top priority.” – Richard Branson
- “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.” – Helen Keller
- It is okay to live a life that others do not understand.
- If you never go, you will never know.
- NOW is the right time for a new adventure!
- I could go camping forest of my life.
- For all in-tents purposes, camping is just sleeping outside.
- Me and campfires – the perfect match.
- I camp believe you never slept in a tent!
- You can’t run through a campsite. You can only ran … because it’s past tents.
- We’re going on an ad-van-ture!
- Canoe believe how gorgeous this lake is?
Vacation Travel Captions
If it requires a bikini, my answer is yes.
- Sandy hair, don’t care.
- Life’s a beach.
- You can shake the sand from your shoes, but not from your soul.
- The tans will fade, but the memories will last forever.
- Finding paradise wherever I go.
- “And at the end of the day, your feet should be dirty, your hair messy, and your eyes sparkling.” – Shanti
- Be back never.
- Collect moments, not things.
- I need a six-month-long vacation twice a year.
- It’s bad manners to keep a vacation waiting.
- Don’t worry, beach happy.
- Seek to sea more.
- Calories on vacation don’t count.
- Life is better in flip flops.
- Happiness comes in waves.
- Don’t be afraid to make a splash!
- Mermaid kisses and starfish wishes.
- If it requires a bikini, my answer is yes.
- Suns out, buns out.
- We dream in colors borrowed from the sea.
- How to get a beach body: have a body, go to the beach.
- Summer lovin’, had me a blast!
- Don’t mind me, I’m just chasing the sun.
- All I wanna do is have some sun.
- Confessions of a summer-aholic.
- I scream for ice cream!
- I wish travel therapy was covered by my health insurance.
- A pineapple a day keeps the worries away.
- Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.
- I never met a sunset I didn’t like.
- The beach is my happy place, that’s for shore!
- For those wondering what ocean is, I’m sorry I can’t be more Pacific.
- Is it shellfish to want this beach to myself?
- Always take out insurance before surfing, just in case the waves break.
- If there’s a will, there’s a wave.
Road Trip Travel Captions
- Always take the scenic route.
- On the road again.
- Making the best memories along the way.
- No point in unpacking… I’m ready to hit the road again soon!
- The road is a good listener.
- “Road trips required a couple of things: a well-balanced diet of caffeine, salt and sugar and an excellent selection of tunes—oh, and directions.” – Jenn McKinlay
- “You may not find a path, but you will find a way.” – Tom Wolfe
- “Sometimes the most scenic roads in life are the detours you didn’t mean to take.” – Angela N. Blount
- “Life is a highway, I wanna ride it all night long, If you’re going my way, I wanna drive it all night long.” – Tom Cochrane
- “Wherever you get to is better than where you started. To stay on the road is a massive achievement.” – Anthony Joshua
- “That’s why I love road trips, dude. It’s like doing something without actually doing anything.” – John Green
- Sometimes all you need is a great friend and a tank of gas.
- Work sucks. I’m going on a road trip.
- “Always focus on the front windshield and not the review mirror.” – Colin Powell
- Life is too short to not go on that spontaneous road trip.
- No road is long with good company.
- Life is only half lived if you have never got in a car and driven off on the open road.
- I am a travel addict on the way to recovery. And I’m on a road trip to find the clinic.
- ‘Knock, knock!’ ‘RV’ ‘RV who?’ ‘RV there yet?’
- Camping? Alpaca my tent!
Best Travel Quotes
- “I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.” – Susan Sontag
- “Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.” – Dalai Lama
- “Not all those who wander are lost.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
- “Take only memories, leave only footprints.” – Chief Seattle
- “You don’t have to be rich to travel well.” – Eugene Fodor
- “Oh, the places you’ll go.” – Dr. Seuss
- “The journey not the arrival matters.” – T.S. Eliot
- “To travel is to live.” – Hans Christian Andersen
- “Travel far enough, you meet yourself.” – David Mitchell
- “Live your life by a compass, not a clock.” – Stephen Covey
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart!” – Confucius
- “Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow.” – Anita Desai
- “Travel is glamorous only in retrospect.” – Paul Theroux
- “Live with no excuses and travel with no regrets” – Oscar Wilde
- “Those who follow the crowd usually get lost in it.” – Rick Watson
- “Paris is always a good idea” – Audrey Hepburn
- “I’m in love with cities I’ve never been to and people I’ve never met.” – Melody Truong
“I Haven’t Been Everywhere, But It’s On My List.”Susan Sontag
- “The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.” – Saint Augustine
- “Remember that happiness is a way of travel – not a destination.” – Roy M. Goodman
- “Travel doesn’t become adventure until you leave yourself behind.” -Marty Rubin
- “Climb the mountain so you can see the world, not so the world can see you.” – David McCullough
- “The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.” – Marcel Proust
- “When overseas you learn more about your own country than you do the place you’re visiting.” – Clint Borgen
- “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
- “Tourists don’t know where they’ve been, travelers don’t know where they’re going.” – Paul Theroux
- “Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and celebrate the journey.” – Fitzhugh Mullan
- “One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.” – Henry Miller
- “Our happiest moments as tourists always seem to come when we stumble upon one thing while in pursuit of something else.” – Lawrence Block
- “There are no shortcuts to anywhere worth going.” – Beverly Sills
- “Then one day when you least expect it, the great adventure finds you.” – Ewan McGregor
Funny Travel Captions
- Catch flights, not feelings.
- “Nothing lasts forever, except the day before you start your vacation.” – Gayland Anderson
- I want someone to look at me like I look at Google Flights.
- Tropic like it’s hot.
- A change of latitude would help my attitude.
- Keep calm and travel on.
- Rome stole a pizza my heart.
- I mean, I’m just China have a good time.
- Eiffel in love with Paris.
- BRB, going to soak up some vitamin sea.
- Lost at sea? I’m not shore.
- Sea you soon.
- Beach more, worry less.
- This is my resting beach face.
- Good vibes happen on the tides.
- Had a (sand)sational time in Dubai!
- Beach, please.
- What the shell?
- Czech out the view!
- Seas the day.
- Talk to the sand.
- Everyone should believe in something. I believe I should go to the beach.
- You told me it was Chile in South America. But I don’t Bolivia.
- Let’s taco ’bout going to Mexico.
- Paris, I hope our paths will croissant again.
- Love to meet people and make new France while traveling.
- Paris, I Louvre you!
- I want to Rome the world.
- Do you want a Pisa my pizza?
- How Kenya leave this place?
- I have to taco shot of tequila.
- I really Haiti to leave this place, but it’s time to go home.
- This goulash soup will make you Hungary.
- Can’t balieve the landscapes here!
Running to the gate is my cardio.
- Doing water-ever I want!
- Needed to visit Tehran before Iran out of time.
- Irish I had an umbrella here in Dublin.
- Me: “I want to travel more”, the bank account: “Like, to the park?”
- You know it’s time for a vacation when you start looking like the person on your driver’s license.
- Reality called, so I hung up.
- “Which star sign likes to travel the most? Taurists!” – The Gingerwanderlust
- There should be sympathy cards for having to go back to work after vacation.
- Croati-ng new memories.
- Havana good time in Cuba.
- Eye love London!
- I’m Tallinn you this place is awesome!
- When nothing goes right, just go left.
- Running to the gate is my cardio.
- Yeah working is great but have you tried traveling?
- No Dutch thing as too many bikes.
- Norway I’m going to miss Oslo!
- Machu Picchu was INCAredible!
- Oman, take a look at this view.
- Told my mom I’m not coming back from this place. She said “are you shore”?
- A good glass of wine is never Faro way in Portugal!
- I’d be Lion if I said that Johannesburg isn’t beautiful.
- I just had a match with someone in South Korea. I think he’s my Seoul mate.
- A Berning desire to go to Switzerland.
- What’s so great about Switzerland? Well, the flag is a big plus.
- Thai-m flies when you’re on vacation!
- Do you want Togo to Africa?
- Canyon believe this view?
- “The most Seine-sational city [speaking about Paris].” – The Gingerwanderlust
- Not sure where to find snow in America. Alaska local.
- You have no idea Ha long I’ve been waiting pho someone like you.
- You will not Bolivia eyes when you see the Salt Flats.
- Canada is amooseing!
- I was gonna share a time travel joke, but you guys didn’t like it.
- ‘Banff is amazing!’ ‘I Canada disagree with you.’
- Find someone who looks at you the way I look at the Eiffel Tower!
- You don’t walk in Italy, you Rome.
- Why do princesses go to Italy? To find Rome-ance!
- Feeling Positano-ly happy on the Amalfi Coast.
- In love with this monument-al view.
- It’s impossible to ruin a view of [the ruins in your picture].
- Alberobello is Trulli amazing.
- A building so beautiful it will make me cathe-drool!
- Summer is my favorite sea-sun.
- Don’t take rock formations for granite.
- How you dune?
- I Canada believe this place!
- Why was the pink lake so salty? Because it couldn’t wave.
- Have you BEAN to Chicago?
- How does the ocean say hello? It waves
- “Come to the Louvre at night so you can see the Moona Lisa.” – The Gingerwanderlust
- Always a flamingo-od experience visiting Bolivia.
- Greece has some of the most blue-tiful views in the world.
- What Tokyo so long to get to Japan?
- Who wants to Tirana way to Albania with me?
- S(peak)tacular views!
- Did the sea misbehave? It was feeling nauti!
- You don’t like the outdoors? Unbe-leaf-able.
- I fernly beleaf my tree puns are qualitree.
- When in doubt, book the flight.
- I want to go to Bora Bora but I’m poora poora.
Female Solo Travel Captions
- “I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.” – Mary Anne Radmacher
- When you get lost on the other side of the world is when you truly find yourself.
- “To awaken alone in a strange town is one of the pleasantest sensations in the world.” – Freya Stark
- “With age, comes wisdom. With travel, comes understanding.” – Sandra Lake
- “Traveling – It leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” – Ibn Battuta
- In a relationship with: my passport.
- Sometimes you just need a break. In a beautiful place. Alone. Just to figure things out.
- Not all girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice. Some girls are made of adventure, fine beer, brains, and no fear.
- A female going on a road trip across country? If that doesn’t scream girl power, I don’t know what will!
- “Some journeys in life can only be traveled alone.” – Ken Poirot
- Traveling alone will be the scariest, most liberating, life changing experience of your life. Try it at least once!
- You never really travel alone. The world is full of friends waiting to get to know you!
- I may be going nowhere, but what a ride.
- One of the reasons I travel solo: I do not have to share all the delicious food!
- “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” – Ayn Rand
- “Ridin’ solo.” – Jason Derulo
Travel with Friends Captions
- “A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.” – Tim Cahill
- “We are all travelers in the wilderness of the world & the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” – Robert Louis Stevenson.
- “I have found out there is no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them.” – Mark Twain
- “There is an unspoken bond you create with the friends you travel with.” – Kristen Sarah
- A good friend listens to your adventures. A best friend makes them with you.
- Girls just wanna have sun.
- A best friend is someone who makes you laugh even when you think you’ll never smile again.
- Friends are like stars, you don’t always see them, but you know they’re there.
- “Road trips with friends is living life on the wild side.” – Couple Travel The World
- Everyone needs this friend that calls and says, “Get dressed, we’re going on an adventure.”
- “Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere.” – Mae West
- Road tripping with girl friends will be some of the best times of your life.
Couple Travel Captions
“In life, it’s not where you go, it’s who you travel with.”Charles Schulz
- “Never go on trips with anyone you do not love.” – Hemmingway
- “We travel for romance, we travel for architecture, and we travel to be lost.” – Ray Bradbury
- We have nothing to lose and a world to see.
- So many places on this planet, but your arms are still my favorite.
- Home is where you are.
- We were mermaid for each other.
- Plains, trains, and all the feels.
- Couples that travel together stay together.
- “In life, it’s not where you go, it’s who you travel with.” – Charles Schulz
- We’re our own time zone.
- I would like to travel the world with you twice. Once, to see the world. Twice to see the way you see the world.
- “Where you lead, I will follow.” – Carole King
- Do you know what’d look good on you? Me.
- When I met you in the summer …
- You are one in a melon.
- Happiness is planning a trip with someone you love.
- It doesn’t matter where you are going, it’s who you have beside you.
- Chose someone who is home and an adventure all at once.
Plane Travel Captions
- Let your dreams take flight.
- Your wings already exist, all you have to do is fly.
- A plane ticket is the answer. Who cares what the question is!
- Living my best life – one plane ticket at a time.
- The feeling you get when you see a plane….
- I thought I wanted a career. Turns out, I just want a paycheck to buy plane tickets.
- Life is a journey – enjoy the flight.
- Jet lag is for amateurs.
- Take me away to a place full of surprises.
- Head in the clouds.
- Happiness is looking down in your next destination from your plane window.
- I want someone to stare at me the way I stare out of an airplane window.
- Good things come to those who book flights.
- Up, up and away.
- One with the clouds.
- This view is just plane beautiful.
- You look so fly.
- “To invent an airplane is nothing. To build one is something. But to fly is everything.” – Otto Lilienthal
- Don’t make me walk when I want to fly!
- To most people sky is the limit. To those who love aviation, sky is home.
- A mile of highway will take you a mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere!
- Love at first flight.
- Flying is the second greatest thrill known to man. Landing is the first.
- “Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.” – Leonardo da Vinci
- Every takeoff is optional. Every landing is mandatory.
Love at first flight
Cruise Travel Captions
- A rough day at sea is better than any day in the office.
- Life is better at sea.
- Time to get ship-faced and nauti.
- Keep calm and cruise on.
- On cruise control.
- Cruise hair, don’t care.
- “A ship in a harbor is safe, but that’s not what ships are built for.” – John A. Shedd
- Port of me never wants to leave.
- Having a ferry good time!
Do you Have more Travel Caption Ideas for Instagram?
Do you have more ideas for great travel captions? What have been your favorite captions you have seen on Instagram in the past? Let me know in the comments below as I would love to expand this list!
Pin this post to your Pinterest to save these Instagram Travel Captions for next time you need some inspiration!