Do you struggle to get your winter photos to look magical? Do you want bright white snow and a pastel dreamy winter wonderland? This Winter Mobile Lightroom Presets Collection is for you! It has never been easier to edit your winter mobile photos on the go!
FOR LIMITED TIME ONLY: Get 4 presets for the price of 3! Purchase the Winter presets collection today and get the Christmas Indoor Vibes preset for FREE!
Turn your photos from a day in the snow, your afternoon stroll through the city admiring holiday decorations, or beautiful winter landscapes into eye-catching winter Instagram shots with this Winter Mobile Lightroom Presets Collection! These mobile presets help you adjust the brightness of snow, reduce shadows in dark photos, add warmth to your grey and gloomy winter day photos, and make your playing in the snow photos more vibrant.
If you follow me on Instagram @thenexttrip or have used my previous Summer Love Mobile Lightroom Preset Collection or Fall Mobile Lightroom Preset Collection and would like to edit your winter photos like I do with a vibrant sky, bright white snow, and pastel red and greens, these presets will do exactly that for your mobile photos.
These winter mobile Lightroom presets have been specifically designed to work with mobile photos and they work best to enhance your winter photos. These presets turn your day in the snow and winter landscape photos into the perfect Instagram posts, bringing out the magic of winter and helping reduce the overall blue hue of snow.
Use these presets to enhance your favorite photos this winter and create a cohesive Instagram feed that captures everyone's attention.
What Is Included in the Winter Mobile Lightroom Presets Collection?
With the Winter Mobile Lightroom Presets Collection, you get:
- 1 AFTERNOON IN THE SNOW - perfect for editing your snowy winter photos which have a lot of shadows and a blue undertone. The Afternoon in the Snow preset will make sure your snow does not look blue, add warmth to the overall photo, and make the white snow look brighter.
- 1 PASTEL WINTER DREAM - perfect for editing winter landscapes with harsh contrast. The Pastel Winter Dream will make your photos look softer, increase shadows and blacks, turn down saturation for colors, reduce contrast, but still give you that sun-kissed glow.
- 1 PLAYING IN THE SNOW - perfect for editing your vibrant and sunny photos in the snow. The Playing in the Snow preset will tone down the bright snow, make blue skies pop with a slight hue of turquoise and will enhance the vibrance of your photo.
- FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY: Get the Indoor Christmas Vibes Preset for FREE with your purchase! The Indoor Christmas Vibes Preset is perfect for editing all your dark indoor photos, making your photo brighter and removing the orange hue from indoor lighting.
All three Winter Mobile Lightroom Presets are different and work for different sets of photos. The name of each preset gives you an indication of which type of photo they are designed to work best for. However, once you download the collection, you are free to test which preset works best with your photo and can use them as you like.
While the mobile Lightroom presets have been designed for mobile photos, I have also used them on my camera photos and they work perfectly.
Mobile Lightroom Presets Installation Guide
- You will need to download the Lightroom app to your iphone/android. The app is free.
- Download the preset to your computer and unzip the presets.
- Save the unzipped presets on your favorite cloud storage such as iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive so that you can access them on your phone.
- Save the files on your phone, either on your camera roll or in your files.
- Open the Lightroom app on your phone and choose Add Photos. If you saved the presets on your camera roll, click "From Camera Roll," if you saved them in your files, click "From Files."
- Select the presets you would like to import. NOTE: Preset files are DNG files. When you initially open the image, you may get an error that says, “Cannot Load File”. This is normal. Press the check mark in the corner anyway.
- Now that you imported the DNG file, you can click on the three dots on the top right of the screen and hit Create Preset. Choose whichever name you want for the preset.
- Done! Now you can apply the Lightroom presets to all your mobile photos.
You can also watch my step by step installation guide on my Instagram story highlights.
Please use #presetsbythenexttrip when you post your photos so that I can share your edit on my Instagram stories.
If you have any questions with regard to the presets or struggle installing them, please send us an email at [email protected].
If you like the presets, leave a review below and add a photo so I can see your edit magic!