It has never been easier to edit your mobile photos on the go!
With this Summer Love Mobile Lightroom Preset Collection, you can easily edit your summer photos in one click and create the perfect Instagram photo.
If you follow me on Instagram @thenexttrip, or have been reading my travel blog posts, you know that I love my sky and water turquoise and that I love vibrant colors. That’s exactly what you will get with these presets.
These presets have been specifically designed to work with mobile photos and they work best to enhance your summer photos – from beach views, to city skylines, to vibrant countryside scenery, and romantic summer evening photos.
Use these presets to enhance your favorite photos and create a cohesive Instagram feed that captures everyone’s attention.
What Is Included in the Mobile Lightroom Preset Collection?
With the Summer Love Preset Collection, you get
- 1 SUMMER BEACH LOVE PRESET – perfect for editing your beach photos, turning the water turquoise and giving you that summer glow
- 1 SUMMER IN THE CITY PRESET – perfect for editing your summer in the city photos, reducing harsh shadows from buildings, and bringing out those summer pastel colors with a turquoise sky
- 1 SUMMER IN CINQUE TERRE – perfect for vibrant summer photos, bringing out the vibrant color in each photo and very easily applicable for countryside photos with lots of greens
All three presets are different and work for different set of photos. The name of each preset gives you an indication which type of photo they are designed to work best for. However, once you download the collection, you are free to test which preset works best with your photo and can use them as you like.
While the mobile Lightroom presets have been designed for mobile photos, I have also used them on my camera photos and they work perfectly.
Mobile Lightroom Presets Installation Guide
- You will need to download the Lightroom app to your iphone/android. The app is free.
- Download the preset to your computer and unzip the presets.
- Save the unzipped presets on your favorite cloud storage such as iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive so that you can access them on your phone.
- Save the files on your phone, either on your camera roll or in your files.
- Open the Lightroom app on your phone and choose Add Photos. If you saved the presets on your camera roll, click “From Camera Roll,” if you saved them in your files, click “From Files.”
- Select the presets you would like to import. NOTE: Preset files are DNG files. When you initially open the image, you may get an error that says, “Cannot Load File”. This is normal. Press the check mark in the corner anyway.
- Now that you imported the DNG file, you can click on the three dots on the top right of the screen and hit Create Preset. Choose whichever name you want for the preset.
- Done! Now you can apply the Lightroom presets to all your mobile photos.
You can also watch my step by step installation guide on my Instagram story highlights.
Please use #presetsbythenexttrip when you post your photos so that I can share your edit on my Instagram stories.
If you have any questions with regard to the presets or struggle installing them, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you like the presets, leave a review below and add a photo so I can see your edit magic!