It has never been easier to edit your mobile photos on the go!
Turn your New York City photos into the perfect Instagram shots with this New York City mobile preset collection. These mobile presets turn your skyline photos into vibrant masterpieces, add depth and clarity to your architecture photos, and turn your New York City sunset photos into posts that will wow everyone!
If you follow us on Instagram @thenexttrip, or have seen our New York City posts and reels, you know that we love to add depth, contrast, and vibrance to our New York City photos to showcase the beauty of the city and the dramatic skies you often find there. That's exactly what you will get with these presets.
These New York City mobile presets have been specifically designed to work with mobile photos and they work best to enhance your New York City photos. These presets turn your New York City photos into the perfect Instagram posts, adding drama to your architecture shots, a wow factor to your New York sunset photos, and turn every skyline photo into a masterpiece.
Use these presets to enhance your favorite New York City photos and create a cohesive Instagram feed that captures everyone's attention.
What Is Included in the New York City Mobile Preset Collection?
With the New York City Mobile Preset Collection, you get
- 1 EMPIRE STATE BUILDING – perfect for editing your New York City skyline photos, adding more vibrance to your colors, increasing clarity, and reducing shadows.
- 1 TIMES SQUARE – perfect for adding a bit of drama to your Times Square photos, increasing shadows and the vibrance of the colorful Times Square banners.
- 1 BROOKLYN BRIDGE SUNSET – perfect for your New York City sunset photos and even better for your Brooklyn Bridge sunsets or sunrises, adding more orange and pink to the sky to help enhance the beauty of the golden hour.
All three New York City mobile presets are different and work for different sets of photos. The name of each preset gives you an indication which type of photo they are designed to work best for. However, once you download the collection, you are free to test which preset works best with your photo and can use them as you like.
While the mobile Lightroom presets have been designed for mobile photos, we have also used them on our camera photos and they work perfectly.
Mobile Lightroom Presets Installation Guide
- You will need to download the Lightroom app to your iphone/android. The app is free.
- You will receive an email with the subject "The Next Trip Preset is here! Open up for download instructions!"
- Open the email and click on the link under "Product."
- A new window will open up to ask you to save the file on your computer. Download the file to your computer and unzip the presets.
- Save the unzipped presets on your favorite cloud storage such as iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive so that you can access them on your phone.
- Save the files on your phone, either on your camera roll or in your files.
- Open the Lightroom app on your phone and choose Add Photos. If you saved the presets on your camera roll, click "From Camera Roll," if you saved them in your files, click "From Files."
- Select the presets you would like to import. NOTE: Preset files are DNG files. When you initially open the image, you may get an error that says, “Cannot Load File”. This is normal. Press the check mark in the corner anyway.
- Now that you imported the DNG file, you can click on the three dots on the top right of the screen and hit Create Preset. Choose whichever name you want for the preset.
- Done! Now you can apply the Lightroom presets to all your mobile photos.
You can also watch our step by step installation guide on our Instagram story highlights.
Please use #presetsbythenexttrip when you post your photos so that we can share your edit on our Instagram stories.
If you have any questions with regard to the presets or struggle installing them, please send us an email at [email protected].
If you like the presets, leave a review below and add a photo so we can see your edit magic!