Do you struggle to get your fall photos to pop? Do you want them to be more vibrant and to show off the beautiful fall colors? This Fall Mobile Lightroom Preset Collection is for you! It has never been easier to edit your fall mobile photos on the go!
Turn your photos from a day at the pumpkin patch, your apple picking excursion, or that mystical autumn morning into eye-catching fall Instagram shots with this Fall Mobile Lightroom Preset Collection! These mobile presets turn your greens into yellow, create vibrant orange and red tones, and turn your blue skies slightly turquoise for that extra glow.
If you follow me on Instagram @thenexttrip or have used my previous Summer Love Mobile Lightroom Preset Collection and would like to edit your fall photos like I do with very vibrant warm tones, turquoise blue tones, and a warm overall hue, these presets will do exactly that for your mobile photos.
These fall mobile Lightroom presets have been specifically designed to work with mobile photos and they work best to enhance your fall photos. These presets turn your fall foliage and pumpkin patch photos into the perfect Instagram posts, bringing out all our favorite fall colors and brightening up darker photos by adding warm tones.
Use these presets to enhance your favorite photos this fall and create a cohesive Instagram feed that captures everyone's attention.
What Is Included in the Fall Mobile Lightroom Preset Collection?
With the Fall Mobile Lightroom Preset Collection, you get
- 1 VIBRANT FALL FOLIAGE - perfect for editing photos of fall foliage, turning any leftover green leaves yellow, enhancing orange and red tones, and turning your blue skies slightly turquoise
- 1 DAY AT THE PUMPKIN PATCH - perfect for editing your day at the pumpkin patch or apple picking photos, creating contrast for more depth in your photos, enhancing the orange and red tones, and warming and brightening up hay
- 1 MYSTICAL AUTUMN MORNINGS - perfect for those mystical autumn morning photos with a lot of fog or any dark photos, giving your photos a warm hue, brightening up shadows, and bringing out the colors in otherwise dark and non-vibrant shots
All three Fall Mobile Lightroom Presets are different and work for different set of photos. The name of each preset gives you an indication of which type of photo they are designed to work best for. However, once you download the collection, you are free to test which preset works best with your photo and can use them as you like.
While the mobile Lightroom presets have been designed for mobile photos, I have also used them on my camera photos and they work perfectly.
Mobile Lightroom Presets Installation Guide
- You will need to download the Lightroom app to your iphone/android. The app is free.
- Download the preset to your computer and unzip the presets.
- Save the unzipped presets on your favorite cloud storage such as iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive so that you can access them on your phone.
- Save the files on your phone, either on your camera roll or in your files.
- Open the Lightroom app on your phone and choose Add Photos. If you saved the presets on your camera roll, click "From Camera Roll," if you saved them in your files, click "From Files."
- Select the presets you would like to import. NOTE: Preset files are DNG files. When you initially open the image, you may get an error that says, “Cannot Load File”. This is normal. Press the check mark in the corner anyway.
- Now that you imported the DNG file, you can click on the three dots on the top right of the screen and hit Create Preset. Choose whichever name you want for the preset.
- Done! Now you can apply the Lightroom presets to all your mobile photos.
You can also watch my step by step installation guide on my Instagram story highlights.
Please use #presetsbythenexttrip when you post your photos so that I can share your edit on my Instagram stories.
If you have any questions with regard to the presets or struggle installing them, please send us an email at email@example.com.
If you like the presets, leave a review below and add a photo so I can see your edit magic!